The travel stories we liked and clicked this week:
• Erykah Badu, Gym Class Heroes, Janelle Monáe and many more divas will be performing at the much-anticipated Afropunk Festival in Brooklyn’s Commodore Barry Park this Saturday and Sunday.
• Our favorite Royal bad boy, Prince Harry, partied hard on the Strip, and The Sun posted the evidence.
• This winter, United Airlines will be traveling from Houston to London and LA to Tokyo in style in its new 787 Dreamliner.
• A local woman near Zaragoza, Spain, made an attempt at restoring a century-old Jesus fresco, but instead botched “the once-dignified portrait” that “now resembles a crayon sketch of a very hairy monkey in an ill-fitting tunic.”
• Have you heard that one about a Frenchwoman that was headed for Paris, boarded a plane in Pakistan, fell asleep, and woke up when the plane was heading back to Pakistan? We want to know where she got her Ambien…