The travel stories we liked and clicked this week:
• Spike Lee is bringing it back to Brooklyn with his latest movie, Red Hook Summer, which premiers today in the U.S.
• The Guardian knows how much music means to you and me, so earlier this month it released its Six Songs of Me mixtape project.
• The London 2012 Olympics has proven this summer to be a lucrative one for Jamaica, which recently celebrated 50 years of Independence and won three silver, three gold and three bronze olympic medals, including two of Usain Bolt’s big wins.
• We know what you like to do in hotel rooms, as does Damson Dene Hotel in Windermere, England, where copies of the bible in each guestroom have been replaced with E.L. James’s well-endowed Fifty Shades of Grey.
• We’re amping up our hispter swag with Grove’s new personalized Moleskin notebook covers.