The travel stories we liked and clicked this week:
• Adventurer Gunther Holtorf has been traversing the globe in his trusty Mercedes Benz G Wagon since 1989, and shows no signs of stopping just yet.
• This group of friends pose for the exact same travel snap at Copco Lake every five years — a travel tradition we plan on copying.
• Jetset Farryn turned us on to Vizify, a new site that transforms your online personas (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare and friends) into one graphic biography. It’s your social (media) life at a glance.
• Our friends over at Park & Bond have turned their attention to the Olympic City with a seriously stylish spotlight on classic London style.
• And finally, after seven years in training, the London Olympics 2012 are well and truly underway. Game on.